Sunday, January 31, 2016

Development Update a Sunday Morning Post

Sorry for the late post, got caught up in a family member's home remodel for sever hours. Just didn't have the energy to think up a blog post afterwards.

Now for the fun stuff : )

Spent some more time on the learning project. Just need to pull the art assets from the source material, and script out the story, then I'll have something of a demo's quality running. After that it's polishing, creating new assets to replace stock placeholders, and working on the after game. I hope the end result is good enough that the original author might use it later, but if nothing else it's forcing me to learn how to create the new assets I'll need for porting over RPTG.


For Cursed Heroes, Episodes 4 and 5 are progressing. They will be my focus for today, and I hope to get most of the maps finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment