Saturday, January 23, 2016

Another Early Post

Looks like I'm not made for all-nighters anymore, which is a shame as it would give me a lot more time to work, but that doesn't mean I got nothing done.

Put in 5 hours on the RPG Maker MV learning project. This got me through most of the map building with stock assets, that will be updated as I get more of the customized work finished and loaded into the game. I've got a lot of it thought out, so it's mostly just a mater of creating missing assets and setting up the events in a way that flows well.


Sunday I'll be putting work into Cursed Heroes, but I might put in some time today. I want to continue having something to show for Screenshot Saturday. Still working on the maps and script for the two paths. I hope to release Episodes 4 and 5 on time, but we will just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment