Thursday, August 11, 2016

Well Fuck

I could lie to you, but I not about that. You get me as your game dev with all of my human flaws.

I haven't done much for the last few weeks. Some brain storming on games, some was on RPTG. Wrote a little, and started on some of the slightly better placeholders to finish up the learning project. Still need to sort out the music, and haven't sent that email the the voice artist yet.

With that said, things are not likely to change till probable the week after next. First I bought a new monitor and graphics card, so I've been stress testing and benchmarking to see how everything runs and to make sure both are working correctly.

This weekend is AnimeFest, which to be honest I haven't planned out anything for it. Basically the polar opposite of last year. Plus No Man's Sky is releasing sometime tomorrow, and I'm sure that will eat up a lot of time till I get board, however I'm thinking about trying out Twitch and streaming my playthrough.



TLDR; I'm not super reliable while doing this for a hobby as it competes with everything else for my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment