Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Long Overdue

Sorry for not posting for over a week, and thank you all for putting up with it.

I didn't do much last week, as I had to work overtime at my day job to cover for a coworker on vacation.

However, I'm back at work and have taken care of the text change for the learning project.

I've gone with Square Brackets for thoughts, Quotes for anything spoken, and any text descriptions were left the same.

The author of the comic recommended some recordings for moans, so I'm going to ask the voice actress if she is consents to my use of them for this project.


Still need to figure out what I'm going to do for music or ambient sounds, plus there are a couple more place holders that need to get replaced before I'd consider it show-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment