Saturday, March 12, 2016

Starting Early

Crashed early last night, and woke up really early today. For all you fine folks, this means 12+ hours of work today. Including a stream, because I didn't keep my word last weekend.

If it all goes to plan, I might even have Episode 6 out tomorrow. Lots of ifs behind that happening, but it's possible. If I can keep an efficiency of around 1 – 1.5 hours of work per minute of game play, then I should be golden.

Plus I've been thinking of experimenting with voxels as a art form. (A graphical style made popular by Minecraft.) I spent a lot(ridiculous) of time as a kid playing with LEGOs, so it might be a system I can use.


Well everything will start after I go get some breakfast.


Looks like I had at least one big bug in Episode 4. While you're training with the guards you learn a new skill, but i left out the command to lean it. So you never got the skill, see a really fucking large bug. The next episode will include a fix, I'll include a way to fix it without having to start a new game.

No comments:

Post a Comment