Friday, March 25, 2016

How the Weekend Plays Out

“Oh hi there last minute invitation to an Easter church service, why sure I've got all the time in the world because it's the start of the weekend.”

The things we do not to offend family.

But anyways, I'm once again a week(or two) behind schedule, and hoping to finish. I'll just push through till I finish on Saturday. Playtest and bug fix on Sunday, after going and seeing Batman v. Superman with previously said family.


Then next week is Gamer Nation Con, if we still end up going. One of the people might be giving birth, so nothing is for sure. If I end up not going, I've still got the time off from work, so I'll take some time to work on things other than Cursed Heroes. Only working on one game is starting to get to me(there was a reason I was working on two games before), so this might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment