Monday, November 2, 2015

Episode One Bug Fix, is Finally Done

Sorry about that, procrastination and life events caused that to take longer then it should of. (New links on the current releases page.)

The bug found by Andrej Warlord where the players name would not keep has been fixed. (A new save will be needed if you don't want to play as 'Player'.)

And there are now character portraits, along with the ground work set for the remaining sprites added to the game.

Plus while the system was already in place you had no way of knowing it was there. So I added a flash of blue for when your choice earns you Honor, and a flash of red when you earn Stigma. These are similar to the good/evil system you find in some games (Mass Effect's Paragon/Renegade). In future episodes, if you earn enough of one or the other some extra options will present themselves.

I messed with a lot of the events for this patch, so I might of created new bugs or missed something. If you find anything please let me know.


And last but not least, next week I have all week off, so I'm going to see what making games for a living is like, and plan to invest around 7-8 hours a day into working on my games. Finishing with a release of Episode Two, the continuation of Cursed Heroes' story.

No comments:

Post a Comment