Monday, November 16, 2015

Easily Distracted

Legacy of the Void, Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront. So many good games so little time.

Well, I owe anyone who has showed my work any interest an apology. I had several plans to be productive over this last week. Including working on Episode Two, and making a short game in MV so that I could get used to the new system.

I'm sad to say that I only really accomplished one of the things I set out to do, at the last minute, and it wasn't working on my games.


I still plan on working on them, now that I've gotten most of my gaming desires out of the way. Almost all of Episode Two has been written out, so it's just a matter of putting it into VX Ace. And the short game will be translating a comic into MV, but since I don't own the rights to the comic, I wont be able to release it or stream my work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment