Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A Wild Video Appears

Link to the Video: Wet Loop Demo

While I think they all need a lot of work, I've created a video file that demos the 3 loops I've made so far. Each of the loops is repeated for approximately 20 seconds.

The audio should be kind of soft and low, and more or less SFW right now. Just kind of a wet, sloshing sound that repeats . . . a lot. The next versions should be better, and be NSFW with moans.

Please let me know what you think. Comments, suggestions, and criticism would be greatly appreciated.


I'll be sending an email to the creator of the voice recording soon, hopefully she will allow me to use portions of the samples so that there are moans to go with the loops.


Components used in the loops are from:

No comments:

Post a Comment