Saturday, February 27, 2016

Working Away From Home

Had to get some work done on my SUV today. So while I was away from my comp, I spent those hours working on my cellphone. A somewhat more tedious way of doing it, but what that's all you have you make it work.

I now have most of Episode 6 written out, so it'll go faster. I should be able to get back on schedule, as it'll be an easier one to make.

Finally, look forward to a release of Episodes 4 and 5 tomorrow. It'll likely have a few bugs because it'll be a little rushed, so I'll be counting on everyone to tell me where I fouled up.

PS;
I also typed out some ideas for another game.

Don't worry I'm not going to do anything with it, I've got 3 games and a learning project that I'm having trouble keeping up with. I know I don't have the time to start another. If y'all would like to hear about any of my other ideas, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment