Saturday, December 5, 2015

Hey a Post on Saturday

Maybe I'm starting to get my act together.

Good progress for the week so far. Wrote about 400 words in the Cursed Heroes design docs, most was for Episode 3. Plus I knocked out about 7 maps in about 3 hours today, though they'll need some more work.

Lastly I got permission from the creator of the comic I want to base my test game on. However, he has requested that I do not distribute or stream the game, as he is currently selling the comic. I'll will be giving him the finished version when I complete it, and he will have final say on what happens from there.

I'm hoping to learn enough about RPG Maker MV with it that I can start moving RPTG over to this new system. Speaking of, I am still working on RPTG, and am part way through writing another sex scene for it.


Well that's it for now, talk to you again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment