Sunday, October 18, 2015

RPTG Stream

It's been a while sense the last time I've worked on anything other then Cursed Heroes for longer then it took to jot down a quick note. But while I put in several hours of work today, I'm still not sure how long it'll take to get a new version released.

Cursed Heroes will be a focus for a while, because I'm already behind for the next episode. Hopefully I'll be able to split my attention between two projects and still make deadlines soon.


P.S. If anyone is interested and hasn't read them yet, I've posted two of RPTG's sex scenes to it's Futanari Palace thread.


2 comments:

  1. http://s012.radikal.ru/i320/1510/50/49d4a8bff2b7.jpg
    Not work name input. And in menu lack image hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the bug report, the First one I think I know how to fix. The second one I'll work on creating a graphic for right away.

    ReplyDelete