Saturday, August 1, 2015

Cursed Heroes, and RPTG

I'll be starting work on that other project I mentioned a while back, and I plan to only let it take up about half my current game making time. It's an episodic game series that will be released once a month till the end of next year. It'll be somewhat similar to if Telltale was making their games in RPG Maker.

Cursed Heroes takes place in a world where being a hero means being cursed to be hunted for the remainder of your life. As a group of heroes killed the last Succubus Queen, she cursed them and all heroes to be hunted down by 'Reapers'. Decades later the game will follow a pair of heroes trying to survive in this dystopian fantasy world.

One of two things can make you a hero, saving a person at personal risk, and/or killing a person for reasons other then personal gain. When doing the right thing will get you killed, how do good people survive. Can you live in this world?


As for RPTG, I'm almost done with the first sex scene and it's variant. And most of the events have been put into RPG Maker, so that would make me 25 – 30% done with what's going in to the next beta. I still have no idea how much longer it'll take, but I enjoy the work so it will get done eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment