Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hi, welcome to 3XH Gamers

My name is Tak, and I'm starting to pick up game development as a hobby.

I'm creating this blog in-order-to keep me on track, distribute my attempts at games, and occasionally discuss the games I'm playing. Sometimes the topics will be erotic, so please kiddos stay off my blog.

I have three game design books that I'm slowly reading through, and I've worked through a couple tutorials for RPG Maker.

The game I'm currently working on has a working title of Plane 186, I'm working on it with it's sister D&D game I am DMing. 

In Plane 186 you, the MC, are transported to a different world by a Watcher of the Planes in-order-to clear a path to a princess locked in a tower by a powerful mage. There will be Elves, Dwarves, Humans, and Halflings in it, though not in their more traditional roles. If you would like to play the first Alpha here is the link:



I welcome comments, concerns, and suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. It's a solid start. Nothing seems obviously broken or out of place and the some of the dialogue was a bit amusing. Biggest issue was the ambiguous exit triggers so I tried leaving the first tent area and towns through seemingly open edges instead of the paths every now and then. Great work so far and keep at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing Chris, I'll be sure to improve the transition triggers in my current and future maps.

      Delete